Freedom within Union is the third of the workshops in the Being Human: Relationship Path Series.
The Relationship Series comprises three 3 hour workshops, culminating in a weekend workshop intensive. Any or all of the series can be attended at any time. An ongoing working group is offered, post attendance of the full series.
The Relationship Path is for those who feel relationship calls to them as a vehicle to becoming our full human potential as realised, embodied Beings.
Tues April 16th 6.30pm-9.30pm
Freedom and autonomy have often been seen and setup as antithetical to relationship and connection.
However they are not mutually exclusive. It is possible to have a relationship that has a depth of commitment and a powerful sense of freedom, individuality, expansion and possibility.
Join us to explore, uncover, reveal and potentially dissolve this limiting belief. Join us to enter into a new paradigm where both freedom and connection are experienced as equally available.
This 3 hour workshop will experientially explore the following topics:
- Attachment Styles
-Polarity of Core Wounding
- Becoming Securely Attached to the Self
- Finishing the Individuation Process & Consequences of Disruption
- Self Actualisation beyond the pinnacle of the ego
- Owning Personal Power & Purpose within Relationship
- Connection without Agenda
- Becoming aware of and dissolving Parental Projections
- Exploring Healthy Commitment
- How our Early Developmental Years Effect our Adult Relationships
- Relationship Structures
- Honouring our Self and our Partner’s individual soul Journey
*Disclaimer: This workshop is not a substitute for personal therapy*
Value: $75 per individual or $125 per couple
To be released soon