Building the Container is the second of the workshops in the Being Human: Relationship Path Series.
The Relationship Series comprises three 3 hour workshops, culminating in a weekend workshop intensive. Any or all of the series can be attended at any time. An ongoing working group is offered, post attendance of the full series.
The Relationship Path is for those who feel relationship calls to them as a vehicle to becoming our full human potential as realised, embodied Beings.
Tues April 2nd 6.30pm-9.30pm
This 3 hour workshop will explore these topics and empower you in these areas:
- Holding Space for your Partner & Yourself
- Communicating through Triggers
- Empowered Communication (Couples Dialogue)
- Understanding our own and our partners inner Protection
- Working with our Own and our Partner’s Protection & Wounding
- Building and Rebuilding Trust
- Making Agreements, uncovering expectations
- Deepening Intimacy
- Setting Strong and Flexible Boundaries
- Moving through self-Sabotage
- Forgiveness, Vulnerability and Presence
- What to do if your partner is not willing to do the Work
- Establishing Self-Leadership
*Disclaimer: This workshop is not a substitute for personal therapy*
Value: $75 per individual or $125 per couple
To be released soon